300g almond flour (ground almond)
200g dates (soaked in water overnight)
100 g organic peanut butter
4 smashed ripe banana
100ml plant based milk
juice of half lemon
1 teaspoon cinnamonn
1/3 teaspoon ground cloves
- Heat oven 200ºC
- Blend the dates, the plant based milk, the cinnamon, the lemon, the vanilla and the ground cloves.
- In a large bowl, stir together with the smashed ripe bananas and the almond flour.
- Dispose the dough in a silicone form.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow it to cool it.
- Top it spreading the peanut butter and some coconut flakes.
- When it’s cold, cut it and transfer it to a tray.
- Stored it at the fridge for up to 1 week.