4 ounces Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
2 tablespoon Coconut oil or Olive oil
2 spoons of ground faxseeds
1/3 cup Erythritol
1 teaspoon natural Vanilla
1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 tespoon salt
1/4 cup Almond Flour
2 teaspoon unsweetened raw cocoa powder
1/4 cup Mix of seed and nuts
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (370F).
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, melt the chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, mix the ground flaxseed with a 100ml of warm water and add in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Add the almond flour and unsweetened cocoa powder and mix with a spoon until fully incorporated.
- Spoon out the batter on the cookie sheet. The cookies will expand a lot while baking so leave some space.
- Decorate with seeds and nuts or chocolate chips.
- Bake 10-14 minutes or until the edge are cooked.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven, and cool down 10 minutes on the rack.
- Store in a cookie jar for up to 5 days.